Hello muggles! When I was looking up facts for my last post, I came across some Harry Potter facts and thought: *GASP* I NEED TO MAKE A HARRY POTTER FACTS list thing-ie... If you don't like Harry Potter, I will now kindly ask you to leave my page, or else you will be in total Hell, starting back from the first sentence in this post.
J.K.Rowling's Harry Potter series, is my favorite book series ever!!! I am a super huge nerdy Potter fan! While reading the books, I even went over the possible Harry Potter tattoos I would get! Like the sign of the Deathly Hollows, or a time turner, the golden snitch, etc...
Sorry, I got off topic... Anyway, here are some Harry Potter facts that you may, or may not already know! So, are you dork enough to handle it?There are spoilers, so those of you just now getting into Harry Potter: Be Warned!
- After Lord Voldemort destroyed the Horcrux in Harry, Harry lost the ability to speak Parseltongue. At first I was like: "What?! NOOOOOOO!" But after learning that Harry was happy he could no longer speak the snake language, I was like: "YAY! Harry's happy!"
- Ron Weasley's patronus is a Jack Russel Terrier, which are known for chasing otters.
- Hermione's patronus is an otter...
- As adults, Harry and Dudley made it a point to get their families together for awkward silent visits. They would even send each other Christmas cards. Awe!
- Hermione was the only one out of the trio to go back to Hogwarts, and complete her seventh year. I will bet you three chocolate frogs and a butter beer that she aced her N.E.W.T.S. exam.
- After the battle of Hogwarts in the last book, Harry made sure that Snape's portrait was put back in the Hogwarts Headmaster's office. YAY! Snape's heroism will not be forgotten!
- Fred and George Weasley were born on April Fools Day! Bloody hell, no wonder they're pranksters!
- James Potter was a chaser in Quidditch, not a seeker. (At least in the books.)
- Voldemort will never be a ghost, because he split his soul to many times. He is trapped in Limbo!
- Death Eaters were originally named The Knights of Walpurgis! (I like death Eaters better! Sound more threatening!)
- Fred and George believed that Harry needed more humor in his life, and even went out of their way to amuse him. They sent him a toilet seat once. Awe, I miss that lovable duo! *Cries*
- The mirror of Erised is Desire spelled backwards.
- The first Harry Potter novel was published in 1998 in the US, the same year the Battle of Hogwarts took place in the last book.
Honestly, I think superstitious people will try to avoid my blog like the plague, or Knockturn Alley, because I seem to have a liking for the number 13. Hmm, they could really use the Marauder's map to help them find the fastest rout out of here...
I hope you all enjoyed these Potter facts! I could have put so much more in here, but I know not every one is as big of an hp dork as I.
I'll write more later, but for now...